Describe three ways early humans evolved over time based on what you’ve seen in the Walking With Cavemen series.
Three ways they evolved was that. They got smarter. They made tools to work with. They work together and they finish things.
The three ways early humans evolved over time are:
- They adapted to there enviroment around them
- As they ate meat their brains became larger and wiser
- When they adapted and got wiser they where able to make tools and hunt for food if need be. Which was most likely.
Three ways early humans evolved over time are
- They adapted to the environment- (Continental drift- the creation of the Himalays’s)
- this killed the trees and cause them 2 stop swinging in the trees and walk upright on 2 legs
- and they developed brains by eating meat.
Three ways early humans evolved over time was how they ate meat and developed a bigger and smarter brain. This allowed them to create tools such as the axe to hunt for food and other things. They also developed walkin on two legs because of the Continental Drift. This made Africa very dry and the trees began to die so they had to talk on their two legs, because there were no trees to swing from.
Humans have evolved by the change of their envoriment and the change
made them to evolve. They have evolved from a monkey to a garlia and to a really hairy
human that had his brain developed by eating meat. Also that is were we go our first tools
and were we started to think more about how we can get food.
Three was that early humans evolved are :
- One way that early humans evolved was by developing a brain from eatin meat..
- Another way that early humans evolved was by been able to adapt to the envoinment..
- The last way that early humans evolved was walkin up right (on two legs)..
Human evolved in many ways but I will only name 3.
The earlist humans weren't to fussy on the way they lived.They lived basic lives like animals using a lead male and a lead female. After that time in the development of humans they got smarter and learned how to hunt and survïve during the dry season. When the early humans discovered that meat had a good soure of calcium and other nutrients that gave them the ability to have a better brain. When they evolved, a new species came about which was aware of its surroundings and was very smart in its time it was the smartest living thing.
three ways humans evolved are there brains got bigger, they created tools that worked for them,and the last one is that they were able to work togather.
The early humans evolved in many ways. The bosei were able to eat during the dry season they stuck to one way of livng then the other tribe laerned that making tools gave them the ability to hunt better. They also learned that meat gave them more energy and allowed their brains to expand. They learned how to make noises with their mouths and it made it better to hunt.